Espresso Coconut Ice Cream
prep time: 2 hrs cook time: 10 mins
- 1 13.5 ounce can regular coconut milk
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 shots freshly brewed espresso
- optional: ½ tablespoon espresso vodka
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, combine the coconut milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in the espresso and espresso vodka, if using.
- Chill the base for a minimum of 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Prepare in an ice cream maker according to manufacturers instructions.
Espresso vodka will lower the freezing point and keep the ice cream a bit softer. For best results, do not use light coconut milk with this recipe.
Saints Row IV OST - Meet The President/Dubstep Gun Song
It starts off so classy. Then it just explodes into HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IS AWESOME.
#THIS SONG IS BOSS AS FUCK #WHEN I NEED TO GET HYPED THIS IS ALL I LISTEN TO #UGH #IF I COULD RUB THIS SONG ALL OVER MY BODY I WOULD#JUST SO GOOD AND SO EPIC #THIS IS THE THEME SONG TO MY WHOLE EXISTANCE #I HAVE FOUND IT #THANK YOU VOLITION AND DEEP SILVER
sounds about right
i’m so fucking pissed off at this picture
wwhat the fuck….
I FUCKING LOVE THIS
oh my god thank you for the second perspective, it honestly makes me feel way less stressed about this image, you have no idea